sábado, septiembre 02, 2006

c'mon c'mon

"...
I don't want to hear you cry
...
You want the greatest thing
the greatest thing since bread came sliced
You've got it all, you've got is sized
Like a fryday fashion show teenager
Freezing in the corner
trying to look like you don't try

That's sugarcane that tasted good
that's cinemon that's hollywood
c'mon, c'mon, no one can see you try

...
That's freezing rain, that's what you could
c'mon, c'mon, no one can see you cry

This sugarcane
This lemonade
This hurricane, I'm not afraid
c'mon, c'mon, no one can see me cry
This lightning storm
This tidal wave
This avalanche, I'm not afraid
c'mon, c'mon, no one can see me cry

That's sugarcane that tasted good
That's who you are, that's you could
c'mon, c'mon, no one can see you cry"

Imitation of life, REM

Lo siento, no he podido evitar el ponerla casi entera.

Píldora en El botiquín.

No hay comentarios: